LUX365 Privacy NOTICE
As a user of LUX365 Limited's (“LUX365”, “we”, “us”, “our”) website at www.lux365.com (the "website"), please take the time to read and understand this privacy notice, as it sets out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use your personal information that we obtain about you.
What information do we collect?
We shall only collect personal information from you (except via our cookies) if you become a registered user on the website ("user", "you"). In which case, we may collect the following information:
- All information you choose to provide to us, including the information set out below;
- Information that you provide by filling in the online registration form, such as your full name, email address and profession;
- Your chosen username and password for accessing your registered account on the website, including any changes you make to these credentials;
- Any updates you make to your details, including any amendments to existing information that has been provided to us;
- When you place an order(s) for goods or services through your online account on the website we collect personal information to process and complete your order(s), including your delivery address, phone number and company name (if applicable);
- Any support queries or complaints that you raise about your use of the website which are submitted to us by email or telephone.
How do we collect your information?
As a user we will collect information on you through:
- Any details you submit to us during the initial process of registering for an online account on the website;
- Changes that you make to your details, through your account settings, such as amending your email address or profession;
- Any details that you submit to us when placing an order(s) for goods or services on the website, such as your delivery address or payment card details;
- The cookies that we install on your computer and as further set out in our separate Cookies Policy;
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect on you as a user for the following purposes:
- To email you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you (but this may include third party goods and/or services);
- To analyse and profile your online preferences to improve the products and services which we offer to you and provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website;
- Providing you with access to the website and verifying your user credentials when you attempt to login;
- Taking payment from you in respect of your use of the website and any related services;
- Processing of orders and fulfilling them;
- To improve the website so that the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Who do we share your information with?
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Adyen B.V. or other independent third party payment providers from time to time, to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website;
- If you are a company and hold a trade account with us, then your information may be shared with Creditsafe Limited or other credit referencing agencies from time to time, for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us providing a training contract to you;
- The data which we collect from you is stored in secure servers and data centres. The suppliers and advisers we engage to help us run and deliver our business may have servers or data centres located outside the European Union for example in the US or in cloud-based solutions. We may need to transfer your personal data to these countries so we can continue providing the website, products and services to you. Naturally we expect our suppliers to take information security as seriously as we do so we will put appropriate measures in place to ensure our suppliers implement EU standards of protection for your personal information. Even so , any transfer of information to other countries in this way could result in that information being available to the government, the courts and other authorities in those countries under their local laws;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Any third party providers whether they be suppliers and sub-contracts for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- The police, local authorities, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), the courts and any other government authority based in any jurisdiction if they ask us to do so or we are obliged to do so as a result of a court order;
- Our professional advisors including our lawyers and accountants when they need it to give us their professional advice;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We would like to send you information about our services which may be of interest to you. If you would prefer us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to unsubscribe from the relevant mailing list. You can remove yourself from our mailing list by:
- Selecting the relevant options on your account settings (only available if you are registered for our subscription services);
- Selecting to opt-out of further communications through the link provided at the bottom of our email; or
- Contacting us and stating your preferences at LUX365 Limited, Units 17 & 18 Wingates Industrial Estate, Barrs Fold Road, Westhoughton, Bolton, Lancashire, BL5 3XP.or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
You are entitled to access the information held about you. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
Updates to this notice
We review the ways we use your information regularly. And in doing so, we may change what kind of information we collect, how we store it, who we share it with and how we act on it.
Consequently, we will need to change this privacy notice from time to time to keep it accurate and up-to-date.
Whenever we change this policy, rest assured we will seek to inform you of those changes. That way, you can check to see if you’re still happy. And if, following any changes, you continue to use the website, contact us by telephone or otherwise provide information to us (through our stores or social media, for example) we will assume that you agree to those changes.
Our full legal name is LUX365 Limited and our registered address Units 17 & 18 Wingates Industrial Estate, Barrs Fold Road, Westhoughton, Bolton, Lancashire, BL5 3XP.
We are the ‘data controller’ of the information you provide us with. This term is a legal phrase used to describe the person or entity that controls the way information is used and processed.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to LUX365 Limited, Units 17 & 18 Wingates Industrial Estate, Barrs Fold Road, Westhoughton, Bolton, Lancashire, BL5 3XP.