Fire Rated Downlights
- Deal of the weekINTEGRAL 6W LED Fire Rated Non-Dimmable Downlight 38° - 4000K
- INTEGRAL Bezel for Low-Profile Fire rated Downlight - Satin Nickel
- INTEGRAL 6W LED Fire Rated Dimmable LED Downlight 38° - 3000K
- INTEGRAL White 6W LED Fire Rated Dimmable Downlight 38° - 4000K
- Deal of the weekINTEGRAL Chrome 6W LED Fire Rated Dimmable LED Downlight 38° - 3000K
- INTEGRAL Chrome 6W LED Fire Rated Dimmable Downlight 38° - 4000K
LED Fire Rated downlights
When a hole is cut into a ceiling to mount a recessed downlight into, a potential fire hazard is created. Plaster board ceilings have a natural ability to act as a fire barrier to a certain degree. In any building where people maybe living or inhabiting above, the ceiling below must be fire rated. Fire rated downlights are used to restore the fire integrity of a ceiling. In the event of a fire, the downlight hole is where fire can spread. Once the fire starts to spread through this hole it has direct access to the infra structure, usually made from flammable, wooden ceiling joists. Fire rated downlights are designed to slow down the spread of fire. LED lights are naturally cooler than halogen lights so are less of a fire hazard but fire rated down lights are still important.
LED FireRated downlight
When you buy LED Firerated downlights from LUX365, you have a choice of delivery options including express, next day delivery or standard delivery to any address of your choice. All our LEDs are covered by our easy returns policy so you can order in complete confidence. You can contact our customer support team on 0330 365 0365 if you have any specific requirements.